April 20, 2019, 01:44:41 PM
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Aberdeen Aeromodellers Flying Club

Information

Visitor Map

Locations of visitors to this page

Author Topic: Futaba T7C transmitter...  (Read 246 times)

Offline andrewtjack

• Forum Member
Re: Futaba T7C transmitter...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 10:02:00 PM »
Hi i have just recently registered with AAFC and emailed the club with query about what is the best way forward for me as a new person to the hobby etc. I have a biplane i made when i was young and OS engine but never had a transmitter or receiver for it. I am keen to get into the hobby. I was researching transmitters and then saw that you were advertising the link to the Futaba T7C and the Flight Test Guinea Pig and other items as a bundle for sale. Are you the seller or is the link up on behalf of someone else. If you are the seller I was wondering how old that version of the T7C is and if it is in full working order with the receiver and servos etc. 

Offline bandit

• Administrator
  • Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 02:25:25 PM »
The gear that is for sale is not by a club member so not sure if you will get any information from him. You would be better visiting our flying site and speak to some of the club members on the equipment you will need, also bring along your model and we can check it out for you. We can get you up in the air with our club trainer for a demo flight , this will depend on the weather at this time of the year.

Jim

Offline andrewtjack

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 10:44:44 PM »
Great thanks for the advice. I plan to pop up to the club this Saturday morning to say hello and introduce myself.

Recent Posts

Copyright AAMFC
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Mods by SMFSimple.com
Simple Audio Video Embedder
TinyPortal © 2005-2015